yesterday, today, and taco soup

I was scheduled to run for 50 minutes today.  I ran 56.  Then my ipod just died.  I'm not very technically savvy, so maybe I just need to charge it.  I'm hoping...

Tomorrow is a yoga and lifting day, so I will be doing some lower body/full body stuff.  I'm really sore from yesterday's workout.  Oh yeah, add triceps and back to that workout too.  Braeden and I went for our bike ride to the park and then stopped off at the gym for some pulldowns and pushdowns.  

Just for fun, here's a recipe for taco soup that can easily be veggie (ruth) if you just leave out the meat

brown hamburger meat the the bottom of a big soup pot.  add your favorite seasonings.  I like salt, garlic, and cumin.  dump in cans of veggies that you have setting on your pantry shelf.  ranch style beans, tomatoes, and hominy are our favorites.  add tomato juice, water, and taco seasoning mix.  Squeeze in a little ranch.  Add some diced pickled jalapenos if you like it hot.  
mold a low carb flour tortilla into the bottom of a soup bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.  Sprinkle a little cheese on the tortilla and scoop some soup into the tortilla over the cheese.  YUMMY!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New