"Wisely and slow. They stumble that run fast."--Shakespeare
does my blog make you dizzy?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
What a cold, windy, but sunny strange day! I inclined to 4% grade and ran Hiits on the mind-numbing monster. Why does the treadmill seem so hard when studies show that it's easier? Is it just me?
yes and because running in more mental than physical :)
i went BURRR when i read the description of the day... i am so ready for summer! swimmin pools, HOT days where the kid beg me to turn on the AC :).. its comin! i just know it!
Oh, I loath the treadmill because it is SOOOOO much harder that just hitting the pavement! It is BORING too! Maybe that is it? I think it is because without the moving belt, you slow down and speed up according to your energy level???
I think the treadmill is boring. I can walk alot farther outside because I get distracted. Love it!
I remember the things you said yout think of when you run, like seeing flowers, the mountain vistas, pretty icicles, interesting rocks, etc. You see none of that on a treamill! :)
Comments
because running in more mental than physical :)
i went BURRR when i read the description of the day... i am so ready for summer! swimmin pools, HOT days where the kid beg me to turn on the AC :)..
its comin! i just know it!
I remember the things you said yout think of when you run, like seeing flowers, the mountain vistas, pretty icicles, interesting rocks, etc. You see none of that on a treamill! :)