Yay, Ruth!***UPDATED***

Today is upper body in a little while with Sara.  That will be a good, quiet time (I hope...we like to have the gym to ourselves).  It's such a pretty day, though, that I ran my uphill sprints and did intervals of jumprope outside this morning.  That felt great.  Look at our challenge bar on the right!  I only registered 1.5 miles this morning (jumprope doesn't register on Nike+), but Ruth bumped us on up with her 3 mile run this morning.  Yay, Ruth!

***UPDATE***
We had a nice workout, skipping shoulders, which are sore.  I think that my weighted jumprope handles have my shoulders tired and sore!  I love my jumprope.  Tomorrow should be pretty again, so I will either run or jump or both.  
Hope everyone had a great day!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
yippee ... we are almost there! yay US!
gotta get a fancy jump rope. :): cool
Ruthie said…
hey.. wait a second.. sprints are GREAT.. way to go on your sprints!!!!
YIPPEE for you!
sauchagirl said…
I want to get one of those jumpropes. They sound so cool. Great job on your workouts today! Have a great today!
Unknown said…
Today is going to be great, again. :-D
Unknown said…
You're such a biker-chick.