give me some credit, will ya?

12 uphill sprints.  1.5 mi.  20 min.
So, I wonder why the Nike+ graphs it like it does?  (See sidebar)  And it gives my fastest sprint as a 7 minute mile when its little voice told me in my ear that I ran a 5 minute mile.  That's darn fast for an old woman, and I want credit!!  AND...let it be known that it was up a good hill!
Abwork will happen tonight, right Sara?  Sara?

ok, well, it seems that Nike+ is having some technical difficulties with allowing me to grab the code and post my run on the sidebar, so the link is here, I hope.

Comments

Ruthie said…
Hey way to go fast momma! thats awesome! .
I loved how i could see your run from the link.. thats fun!

nike plus does have issues every now and then.. i figured out the "post every 5 runs" cut and paste works better. :) and it updates it automatically when you log a run in ..

great job!
i am off to post..
not camping tonight..
see the post :)
:)
sauchagirl said…
Hey Josha, I was able to get to your link. You had a great uphill run! Way to go, girl!

Is your goal with Ruthie for 15 miles a week?
Josha said…
It's just for 15 miles cumulative to see how the nike+ challenge works. We wanted to create a short challenge to see how it works. Any grand ideas for a more challenging challenge?
Unknown said…
we did abwork! that means we DONT have to do it today!!! hooray!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New