personal best

"You've reached a new personal best for the mile!" said the nike+ voice in my ear.  Nice kudos emanated from my ipod today.  It was an upper body day which was great.  I'm glad to say that Sara and I did that workout and pushed ourselves to new personal bests in the weight room as well, but I had the unique occurrence today of having a half hour to myself, so I ran.  The last couple of times that I've run, my nike+ sensor didn't pick up my run, so I re-calibrated it and it worked!  So, now I have a new personal best for the mile.  :)  That feels really good, so I hope you reached a new personal best today too!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
looking forward to running with Mr. plus tomorrow! great job!
yippee!!!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New