Ruth and Josha's fifteener challenge

On the side bar, you can see that I added a Nike+ challenge that Ruth and I are trying out.  We are combining our runs to reach a short goal of 15 miles.  So, you can keep up with our progress as we get closer to our goal!

My Nike+ run below the fifteener challenge looks weird.  It doesn't look flat across like that actually....not sure why it showed up that way.  It was a jumprope/uphill sprints workout, so it doesn't look that impressive on the stats, but it was tough and good.  

I noticed that Nike is coming out with an armband so that you don't have to have an ipod nano to use the nike+.  I don't know how much it will cost, but I've really liked having my nike+.  So if it isn't big bucks, it might be worth it to those who don't have a nano.  I'll even sew you a little pouch to safety pin to the tongue of your shoe, so you don't have to buy nike+ shoes!  :)

Comments

Ruthie said…
I am loving the challenge posted to the left.. thats cool.. will have to figure out how to do that on mine :)

so.. did you get your workout in yet?
i havent.. but will shortly :)
squats here i come!

:) r
sauchagirl said…
That's awesome that you guys are doing the challenge together. So you are working on getting your miles and Ruthie's to total 15? I don't know why I didn't understand. Guess the kids fried my brain today.

I'm going to check out Nike.com to see if I can find what you're talking about. I'd love to be able to join in with you guys. (If you'll have me)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New