weekend and plans and UPDATE

UPDATE:  We did our upper body workout.  It was a mood-lifter!  Yay for us!  We did wide-grip pull-downs, close-grip rows, reverse flyes, and then supersets of pushdowns/inclined bicep curls.  

A free day turned into a free weekend.  Hubby came home Sat. evening, so I should have chosen Sunday as free, but had already had a free saturday, then sunday with him.  It was fun not thinking about it while he's here because right now, he isn't here much.  Didn't want to spend the time working out while he is only here a short weekend either, so Sara and I agreed to do yesterday's workout tomorrow.  Today is upper body and belly dancing.

Good news!  The snow is almost melted enough to jump rope!  I love my jump rope, and have been counting the days.  I may get out there today since tomorrow will be legs and I won't be doing cardio on a legs day.

We are on week 6 (I think?) of our 8 week blitz.  It goes by so quickly these days, and I think we are going to do straight BFL next.  I want to change it up about every 8-12 weeks.  We also have plans to take bicep pictures, hopefully today.  

Also, Sara has been catching me up on "The Office."  Here is a picture of our
 matching pj pants and silly socks as we sit watching past episodes on DVD.  I have to catch up because it is hysterical and starts back this Thursday night.  I'm not a TV person, but I'll be watching The Office!  Can you guess whose toes are whose?

Comments

Ruthie said…
uh.. blue is you.. red is sara..
am i right?

i might just do modified bfl like i have been and then start the next round of whatever yall do in a few weeks:)

happy office catchup :)

r
sauchagirl said…
Hmm, let me see, you are blue and Sara is red?

BFL! You are?! When? Maybe we'll be doing it close to the same time! Yeah!
Josha said…
Oh....you don't know us at all!!! Sara is blue. I'm red.LOL! Bicep pictures are on the way.....

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New