Sara is amazing....

Sara is amazing.  She got up this morning and ran on the elliptical.  I got up this morning and took a hot soak in the tub.

Well, it is the best bathtub in the whole world (19 inches deep!) and it sets in there beckoning me all day every day.  When I got up this morning, it was singing my name, so I was weak and climbed in.  It felt so gooooood.  But, when I got out, Sara had just gotten off the elliptical all sweaty and energized.  I was sort of mad at my bathtub then.

Anyhow, I ran uphill sprints early this afternoon with my Nike+ friend and my golden retriever, so that was good.

Abwork tonight when Sara is available too.

Comments

Ruthie said…
ahhh.. nothing better than a sweet soak in the extreemly hot tub! even if it is 95degrees outside!
ahhhh..

hey.. great job on your sprints!
so who is faster you .. or the dog? I bet its close!

fun post..
happy rest of the day
i am off to lift and wash a load :)
Josha said…
He only beat me once....
Unknown said…
Aw thanks Josha! Let me just say that you rock too! And hooray for doing plank tonight! 3:45 - whoop! haha. maybe more abwork later this week?
sauchagirl said…
You need a tub too sometimes! I am so envious of your tub!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New