only a mile...
I'll update my nike+ later, but I only fit in a mile. I had 15 minutes and I ran sprints uphill and jumped rope. I'm not sure what nike+ does with the jumping part...oh well. Anyway, I actually went more than a mile, but a mile is all that I will be able to add to our fifteener challenge!
Sauchagirl asked about the no carbs idea. The idea is to cut out all forms of carbs after 4pm. So, you eat your carbs the first half of the day as usual, but just eat vegetables with your protein after 4. Although veggies are carbs, they are so full of fiber that it cancels out the carbs. It's fine with me to eat this way temporarily, but lots of people get hungry without the evening carbs. You'd just have to give it a try and add some of the good fats into the last half of the day to tide you over. Also, we eat a piece of fruit before a workout and some protein after even if the timing is off. So, boil some eggs and buy some oranges!! :)
pilates abs are this evening! (I love pilates!)
And special thanks to Sara for posting my pic and all the good stuff there!
Comments
wow. wow wow
now that i am almost completely off sugar i might give the after 4 thing another try. it might work for me this time now that my blood sugar levels are better :)
happy Thursday night :)
You are so fantastic!