details unfolding...

Upper body...back, shoulders, tris and bis.  Up on weight, and Sara could do a whole set of 6 reps on close grip bench press with weight that she could only do 3 of last time!!!  That's impressive!  

We are challenging each other beginning next week to drink at least a gallon of water a day, to lengthen our pilates "plank"...will get back to you on the goal there, to eat no carbs after 4 except on Friday for dinner.  We are still brainstorming and final details are coming.

Comments

Ruthie said…
ooooooooooooooo
loving your new look :) how fun.
and summery..
looks like a bathing suit!

your plans sound great!

looking forward to more

r
Josha said…
couldn't get my page elements to work with the pretty template...I'll work on it another day
Unknown said…
Yay for new challenges! And yay for a great work out buddy!
sauchagirl said…
I love your new challenge ideas. That is so great to keep you motivated and challenging yourself. I love your new look also.

I just got new Nike's today. They can hook up to the Nano and the plus thingee. My hubster has the nana now all i need is the plus. I may soon be able to log like you and the cool chicks. Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New