upper body got a work out

I've felt better today, but still not 100%.  Worked back, shoulders and then supersets on Triceps and Biceps.  Here is what a superset looked like:

tricep pushdowns, 15 reps
no rest
bicep incline curls, 15 reps

Then again at 12 reps for 3 more times.

It was good.  Tomorrow, we plan to do abwork and cardio.  

We also painted my new master bathroom today.  We chose a pretty creamy color and then "cranberry dark chocolate" for an accent wall.  Doesn't that make you hungry?  Then, I rubbed gold metallic on it and I'm trying to decide if I like it with the gold or if I want to repaint that wall with the pretty cranberry chocolate without the gold.  It was lots more fun to paint with Sara's help!  I still need to finish my bedroom...2 more walls.  It's venetian plaster with an olive-kacki color with a burnt umber sort of color washed over it.  I love it!  One day we will be finished with the broken-pipe-fiasco.  Anyway, all that to say that upper body definitely got a workout today!!


Comments

Ruthie said…
OOOO colors sound great.. pictures please :) .. OH.. and a fashion show of progress is in order dont you think! :)
great job..

keep on truckin!
i am planning on legs tomorrow
Unknown said…
Painting was so much fun! What a day for creating! I'm excited about ab work tomorrow!
Ruthie said…
just checkin in.. I just took my meds and i am off to clean the disaster that IS my garage so i can workout.. :)

hope your feeling 100% by now!
sauchagirl said…
Josha, those colors sound fantastic. And that workout sounds great. Keep it up!
Ruthie said…
ok.. so what color did you decided on? is it pretty? :)
Ruthie said…
ok.. missing you.. trying to stay in the game... hope your doing good.. inspire me please! :) ..