tired today

back, biceps, abs today...
2 kids feeling icky.  Sara wasn't feeling her best.  I've had a headache.  We managed our workout anyway.  
Here are some highlights:

I "rowed" 70 pounds.
Narrow grip lat pull-downs...fatigued at 70 pounds as well.
Bicep curls...fatigued at 20 pounds.

This is the last full week in this Blitz.  We have tomorrow "off."  I hope it's pretty for running outside, but if we don't get a little more snow, our shoe spikes might not be enough for the ice that's out there...  Thursday is legs day.  Friday is "off" for cardio again.  Sat and Sun will be upper body days.  Monday...off/cardio.  Tuesday is legs day again.  2 days off/cardio.  And then strength test next Friday!  We should qualify for the guinness book of world records or something by then.  

Our plan from there is to go on to the 8 week follow up plan.  We've really liked the increase in strength with this way of lifting, and I've enjoyed seeing progress around my waist!  The 8 week follow up has some good abwork that should kill us.  So, that's good!  It will be time for a change-up!


Comments

Ruthie said…
dont get sick....dont get sick,,,
dont get sick

you plan looks good,,
where's the 8 week plan at?
can i see?
Josha said…
the 8 week plan is another ebook off the same site as the 4 week blitz. I thought you had it already?
Ruthie said…
oh cool.. will go check it out.. no .. didnt have it yet.. might have to do a switcherroo.. will see. :)
Unknown said…
yay for us! I'm looking forward to tomorrow, and I vote that we do boxing if we can't run!
sauchagirl said…
I can't believe your hoping for more snow : )

Wow, you must be jacked by now!

I hope you stay well and your headache goes away.

Have a great day Josha!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New