about sara...


Today's post is about Sara.  
Sara is special to our family for lots of reasons, but the way we got to know her was through hiring her to help with working with our son with autism and also to spend time with our other two kids.  So, she dove into the unknown and has learned many chaotic things from our family as we have completely enjoyed her presence.  She left for college, we moved out of state....  Never did we lose touch, and now she has moved in with us for an undetermined (forever???) amount of time because she graduated from college and is the kind of person who wants to do something with herself that makes a difference in the lives of others.  She is making a difference, once again, in my son's (and our whole family's) life (lives).
But...that isn't what I want to say about Sara in this post.  That just gives you a small overview of who she is and why she is here working out with me.  (It's because I make her.  Hahaha!)  What I want to tell you in this post is how strong and on fire this girl is!  She came here after working out with me last summer and then working out as she could fit it into a college student's lifestyle and then....taking a long hiatus from the workout scene...here she is squatting the same weights as me and running with me and pushing herself and seeing herself make progress...she's just impressive and tough and I wanted to say so.

Comments

Unknown said…
::tear:: You're so great! And I'm SO SO SO SO SO glad I'm here! Thank you for pushing me and believing in me not only when we work out, but in everything that I do!!!
Ruthie said…
awhhhhh.
go sara!
sauchagirl said…
That's really awesome! She seems like a wonderful person.

I was in a similar situation when I was in college. I worked with children with autism and grew especially close to a family. It is a very special bond that grows.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New