Monday!

Good, challenging workout in my workout room.  I am so excited that I can bench press 35 pound dumbells now!!!  I can't believe it!  
Sara won't probably manage to post today because she is beautifying herself for a hot date, so I will just say that she did much more than she thought she could in her workout!  (And the date is very exciting, too...he's pretty great)

Comments

Ruthie said…
believe it!

so cool.
Unknown said…
he IS pretty great. :-D Our workout was awes - must do it in the work out room more often!
Sarah said…
That sounds way cool! Congratulations. :)
Tearose said…
Nice weights Josha, your strong! =0
Ruthie said…
.. ok.. i am officially back.
just finished (see my post)..

looking forward to hearing how your hiits went.. :)

you hot mom you!
sauchagirl said…
Ooh, a date. Will she post about it?! Great job on your weights! Awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New