Dreaming of yummy things....

Last workout of this Blitz....
done!
Now, we rest for 2 days (cardio tomorrow) and do our post strength test on Friday evening.  2 days off, then next round begins on Monday.  We are thinking of the 8 week follow-up to the blitz. It's just good to change things up a bit so our muscles don't get into a "rut."  The 8 week follow-up is still a muscle building program, but the rep schedule is different, throwing in some super and triple sets.  We've still been sticking with the water, too, so that's good!

Saturday, we are making queso and stuffed jalepenos....mmmmmm.  We are looking forward to that!

Comments

Unknown said…
This weekend is going to be spectacular!
sauchagirl said…
Wow! Fantastic. I can't wait to hear how you do on your strenth test. You guys have rocked the house!

Can I come for dinner? That sounds yummy!
Unknown said…
I am SOOOOOO Hungry!
Ruthie said…
stuffed peppers sound good.. but like a tummy ache to me :)
great job on your biltz..
yall rock

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New