wii boxing

Can you believe my back is sore from wii boxing?  What a great game!  We took today off because Sara was super sore and I had to paint the new closet....our house is still a construction site, but it's getting there!  We are 3 workouts away from the end of this blitz.  We will do today's workout tomorrow and tomorrow's the next day, etc. until our strength test on Friday or is it Saturday?  
when you get time, read about K's skiing day.  www.kaegansjourney.blogspot.com

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm glad we took today today. I'm exhausted!
Josha said…
That's because you aren't getting enough sleep...;)
Ruthie said…
I might have to do some wii boxing today.. but the kids have lost our wii sports game! did you know if you have internet access you could play other people far away? cool huh. maybe one day we could box each other :) hehe..
sauchagirl said…
Sounds like fun! I need a Wii. Thanks for sharing your other site. I went and checked it out.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New