snow!

We lifted yesterday, but I didn't manage a post until now.  I benched pressed 65 pounds.  I was excited because at first I thought it was 85.  Nope, I miscounted.  One day, it will be 85!  We worked chest, shoulders, and triceps.  Good workout.

We got 6-8 more inches of snow last night and now the sun is shining!  I love it!  I know you think I'm crazy, but the snow here is dry and insulating and reflects the sun so that it actually warms up when it snows.  Unlike snow I've ever experienced anywhere else.  Even when I went to Alaska, the snow was cooooooold and the air was windy and bit right through you.  Here, it can be 30 degrees out, but it feels pleasant.  I can't explain it so you'll just have to come.  ;)

Comments

Ruthie said…
I bet its beautiful!.
I would have to feel it to believe it! :)
i just posted.. go check it out :)

whats your plan for today?
sauchagirl said…
Sounds amazing. We just get grey when it snows and it just isn't beautiful. Every once in a while it will do what you speak about and it is wonderful. I may be a winter lover if it were like that all the time. When does spring start to arrive for you?

85 soon enough!
Unknown said…
Hooray for you! I can't wait until our strength test this weekend!
Sarah said…
Like I said, you keep making snow sound enticing. :) I'm so not a cold weather girl, but I believe you...it'd be interesting to experience this some day!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New