lunar eclipse?

Today was an "off" day.  And I was definitely "off."  Didn't feel great and didn't do my cardio.  There is supposed to be a full moon tonight and an eclipse, but we can't see anything because of the clouds...I hope some of you have better luck!

Comments

Ruthie said…
YES>> WE SEE IT>> ITS GREAT! ..
sorry your feeling bad.. get better!

dont get sick dont get sick dont get sick dont get sick.. DONT!

I just posted. UGH.. walking will be optional tomorrow right?
sauchagirl said…
Sorry your feeling yucky. I missed the eclipse here as well. Too much snow! Did we switch spots? LOL. Hope you feel better!
Unknown said…
I got to see it for a few minutes! It was very romantic! :-D Yay for lower body today!
Josha said…
very romantic, indeed! I was at home with a sick little boy while you were out being romantic!! LOL
Ruthie said…
well.. how is today?
I just posted.. and am wondering how your day went.
are you sick? hope not.
did you do legs? hope so

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New