Incredible day!!!
Today was skiing day for Kaegan as the ski hill opened just for one little boy. He was amazing and I was in tears. It was such a beautiful thing for the town to do. Now, they plan to continue every Friday until the snow is gone. He skiied up and down for 2 full hours, turning and slowing himself down. We plotted out a treasure map of "candy cane mountain" (that's what we called the ski hill today) where he had to follow a path to collect candycanes along the way to the bottom....anyway, he did it so well!! I am proud of him and I plan to write the entire story and post a video to our homeschool blog soon. I'll let you know when that happens.
As for my cardio today, Sara and I boxed on the wii. It was super fun and I plan to do it again! It got cut short, so it could have been a better workout, but next time will be better. I was boxing and then on the elliptical, then boxing. It's a good workout if not interrupted or cut short. Sara's brilliant idea indeed.
Comments
Can you really get a good workout with the Wii boxing? That's crazy. Now I really need a Wii!
Hope you have a great rest of your weekend Josha!