trip
We had a busy day before us yesterday, so I had accepted the thought that a cardio workout might be hard to manage. But then, I got the kids going on a project and found myself with the option of sitting with them while they did their project or going into the next room for Hiits on my elliptical. I decided on the Hiits since I normally sit with them. It felt really good to get it done and the kids did an exceptional job on their project! It all worked out very well. Then, we did the things we needed to do in order to leave for an overnight trip to buy a toilet, shower, sink and vanity, fixtures, and tile for our new bathroom that got ruined. So, we decided to take freedom on our trip. We don't normally eat out at all, so we ate at chili's and at panchera's and had starbucks. No workout...that will have to happen tomorrow!
Comments
wow eatin out sounds great! how fun
way to go on the cardio..
so . what day are yall on on the blitz?