third day's the charm

Day 3 of Blitz 2 has been one of those bone-chilling days.  In the teens all day, Ruthie.  Snow falling...gray...my driveway needed plowed so badly that the UPS guy got stuck.  Sara and I thought...we could do today's workout tomorrow....  But then, we bundled up and went over to the community gym and had a really challenging workout to some fun music, and now we are already back and about to cook a welcome dinner!  I'm glad we braved the snow!!
I remember last winter, running on days even like today or else running my stairs.  I love to run in crisp air, but today was more than crisp, so I was thankful for it to be a lifting day.  If tomorrow is sunny, we will run outside for the first time in a long time.  I bought us both ice picks for our shoes and I hope the sun is out and sparkly snow is falling on our faces!  
Sorry, still no pics...we can't seem to get that done!  Just trust me that we look great!  :)

Comments

Ruthie said…
Keep on posting posts like this and I will NEVER have a reason to miss!

off to the garage as we speak..
more after

you 2 are amazing!

keep it up!
:-)r
Unknown said…
Hooray for us! And hooray for jammin' to remade Beatles' songs. :-D
sauchagirl said…
Oh I don't doubt that you guys look awesome! You kick butt! Way to go!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New