good week, cold day

too much coffee...not enough water...COLD day here!  It just won't stop snowing!  I love the snow and all, but wow...enough already!

It was the elliptical trainer today with OKGO.  I didn't follow their workout exactly because it isn't Hiit style intervals, so I did my own intervals and thought I might die by 12 minutes into it...made it to 20 minutes.  I didn't think I could possibly manage another hard interval, so I did a 2 minute one as a grand finale.

Now, I am tired!

Tomorrow must be legs although I haven't checked yet.  But I intend to take some freedom with eats.  My brain needs a break.  It has been a good, on target week as far as my blitz.  I just wish my house was in order and I'd managed homeschool better.  Next week begins our Harry Potter unit, though, which will be fun and silly like the books.


Comments

Ruthie said…
ugh.. now the pressure is on me..
I just sat down from a increadably busy cleaning organizing day thinking.. "i must workout i must workout" .. "i will check and see if Josha did.. maybe that will motivate me too..


and so it did
tired .. but off i go to get dressed and run a few hiits :)

thanks I needed the push.
ruthie
(will email you later tonight about harry potter.. DH is reading book 2 this week!.. i want to start a unit study too!!!)..

so much to do so little time

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New