goals

ouch!!


Well, having taken a break due to my hurt neck...I thought this a good time to re-set my goals. Here are some:




1. To keep on truckin' even when I don't see as much progress as I would like or think I should.




2. To consider the health benefits over appearance.




3. To feel more energetic.




4. To create an example of fitness for my children.




5. To eventually fit into a size 6 and not worry over it in the meantime.




6. To re-dedicate myself to the resolve of getting fit and feeling great!




So, to re-dedicate myself...I am concentrating on water intake and less coffee. Getting up earlier on cardio days and running the stairs or else setting aside a time to go to the gym for treadmill/elyptical machine on those days. I'm taking new pictures next weekend and measuring with tape measure and callypers. And I'm making myself a new journal...that really helps me. Have I mentioned that we are planning a trip to the virgin islands in June? I want to be bikini-worthy by June. But, I don't want to stress over it either...it's not like it really matters, but I would like it, and I think I can do it!

aaaah! Doesn't this look grand??

Comments

Mom2t said…
Virgin Islands....well, even if you aren't a size 6 by then, you WILL BE a buff size 8. Sorry about your neck, hope you are doing better. Go see a massage therapist!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New