That silly dog always beats me up and down the stairs!! Here he is in a fashionable hat.
I ran the stairs once again. We are thinking of buying an elyptical machine, but I still will probably opt for the stairs sometimes. I like it!
Here is my plan for abs which I haven't done yet...inclined twists and hip-ups. I like inclined twists...or are they declined??...
Crazy day...I forgot to plug in the block heater on the truck AND I left the garage door open.... It wouldn't start today (-18 degrees overnight brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). Plugged it in and let it warm up a while then finally got it started in time for Gracyn to go to her last 2 classes of the day at school. She missed art and Braeden missed PE. The silly speech therapist didn't show up AGAIN today! That kind of thing really whacks my day. We get all geared up for it, I explain to Kaegan what will happen because that is necessary for him, then she doesn't show and kills all the explanation and I have to re-explain the plan for the day. Sometimes it is more than he can take and sometimes he handles it in stride. Well, I guess it is good practice for him, huh?
On a more cheerful note, TWO people here in town have noticed and mentioned my new bod!!!
Comments
(hehe).. come on.. more info please :) .. Let us relish in your joy!
great job on cardio.. I still have mine to do.. I wont get started until 8 since I just ate.. I will have a post later of my favorite run music.. (after I run)..
sorry your day was a mess.. atleast it wasnt a mess and a miss. :)
blessings
r