off

Well, I've been alternating between lying perfectly still and crying out in pain. No workout today unless you count being very careful with an extremely painful neck as a workout.

I also ate at the wrong times and usually the wrong things.....

Not a BFL day!! I just didn't feel like moving to go get myself the snacks I needed and ended up with the wrong things...oh well.

I hope I feel better tomorrow!

Comments

Ruthie said…
Oh so sorry to hear this.. will be praying for you.. reminds me of my back and angells shoulder..
Take it easy .. grab some snow and put on it.. and dont you have a hot-tub you can sit in?

thinking of you
r
Josha said…
just commenting myself so I can log in...that is the only way Blogger will let me do it.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New