cardio day
I got up late...was up all through the night with kids (both boys are sick)...but did cardio (stairs) before a late breakfast! I'm very sore, and it is a good kind of feeling as opposed to the PAIN I was having! Yippeeee! My muscles didn't just wither away while I was a baby last week!

Did everyone see Ruth's pic? That's no "before" shot! It looks pretty good to me!!
Today was the first day of a new schedule...how did it go? We did absolutely nothing according to plan! Ha! That's ok...we had a great day just the same! I think it is because I got my cardio done early and that is such a boost. Upper body tomorrow. Not too heavy duty, though, for me!!

Did everyone see Ruth's pic? That's no "before" shot! It looks pretty good to me!!
Today was the first day of a new schedule...how did it go? We did absolutely nothing according to plan! Ha! That's ok...we had a great day just the same! I think it is because I got my cardio done early and that is such a boost. Upper body tomorrow. Not too heavy duty, though, for me!!
Comments
I must admit the shot was better than I thought it was going to be.. I think that is why I must take pictures.. it keeps reality in front of me. I dont think I am back to where I was in Nov.. you remember. the "ode to ruths abs" picture.. but I am getting there.
I am so proud of you for getting your workout in.. Its soooo hard when you are tired, exhausted and everybody needs everything right NOW! .. so good for you! I will do upper tomorrow.. I plan to get it done before 9am.. wish me luck.
thanks for posting.. I need your support! thanks for being here!
r