frog jumps

Hi! I thought I'd post a description of what frog-jumps are and where they came from...since I did 4 sets of 12 of them this morning, plus side lunges. Ouch.
Our friend, Mark, discovered frog jumps in Bill Phillips' magazine a few years ago. They work all of your leg muscles, making it a complete lower body workout all in one. here is how you do them:
Start in a squatting position (like a frog) and jump up as high as you can, keeping your back as straight as possible. Land in a controlled squatting position to repeat over and over. I do either 3 sets of 12 or 15, usually. Be prepared to be sore! Also gets your heart pumping.
Comments
I did some froggies in your honor today! no snow here so i guess I will just scream and bear it in the morning!
Thanks for posting! sorry I didnt have time to check today.. missed it!
Keep on jumpin!
blessings
r