Friday's workout
Did squats, frog jumps
bicep curls, hammer curls
Will do backward sit-ups before bed or tomorrow, free day.
This week, I read some more in a new book, cleaned my bedroom (no small task), kept the kitchen clean (including the floor), got much schoolwork done and did lots of good planning. I need to get into Kaegan's workroom more each day. I'm focusing on that in my planning for next week. I will need to get a few things done (organized) this weekend for next week to go according to plan. I will take some guitar time and art time this weekend, though!!!
Got all my workouts in and ate according to plan! I begin free-day at supper tonight---yay! Pizzzzzzza!
bicep curls, hammer curls
Will do backward sit-ups before bed or tomorrow, free day.
This week, I read some more in a new book, cleaned my bedroom (no small task), kept the kitchen clean (including the floor), got much schoolwork done and did lots of good planning. I need to get into Kaegan's workroom more each day. I'm focusing on that in my planning for next week. I will need to get a few things done (organized) this weekend for next week to go according to plan. I will take some guitar time and art time this weekend, though!!!
Got all my workouts in and ate according to plan! I begin free-day at supper tonight---yay! Pizzzzzzza!
Comments
How was the Pizza?