free-weekend...

I decided to take 2 free days. Call me a slug.
I'll be working out chest, shoulders, and triceps tomorrow. I'm thinking that I might not try to do cardio first thing in the morning this week since DH is home. While he is here, I will most likely go run the treadmill at the gym which works better for me late morning or early afternoon. He will be gone the next week, and I will be trying that week to run HIITs on the stairs or jumprope before the kids are up on cardio days.
Better get to some things around the house! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Comments
I went running today outside (see my post).. it was great.
I am thinking of calling out another mini challenge.. having to do with valentines challenge.. .. pondering it..
more later
Keep up the good work!
r