plans

Today, I will lift. Tomorrow, 5 mile run. Then, Freedom Half on Thursday, July 1. It's our 21st wedding anniversary, and what better way to celebrate? Hubby will be working anyway, and we will go out to dinner that night. Might as well burn some calories first!
At least these are my tentative plans. I will talk with Sara to find out when she is running...but I won't be able to run on the weekend very easily, so I'm guessing we may be running separately.
I went to the chiropractor yesterday for my hip pain. He told me to come back if it was still hurting, and of course, it was. So I went back for a free adjustment. He wants me to stretch this weekend, which I've been doing, and if it still hurts this week...xray. So far, I'm headed toward the xray. The xray tech is in town at our med center on tuesday and wednesday. I think he's thinking of a fracture. And if so, then it was fractured years ago and healed wrong, so that's bad. But maybe it will be good news...that I just need to strengthen the muscles in the correct position because they've been in the wrong position for a long time. If it's a fracture....I have to get a really great bicycle. Oh, please don't be anything serious!
Comments
I want to do my half on the 1st as well! did you see my fb post? We have 19 total doing the freedom half! 14 local and 1 coming from austin and then you sarah and me, my sis.
so cool. so exciting!
love you picture!