all's well

Guess what?? I've lost 6.5 pounds of the 15. Nearly half! Yippeeeee!!!!...and I'm gaining muscle, I do believe!
On the workout front, I lifted on Tuesday...chest, shoulders, triceps, chinups (which I still can't do!) Monday I did yoga along with my 10 mile run. Yesterday, I did yoga and ran a short (2 mile) run with accelerations. And today, I ran sprints and jumped rope and then did yoga. I've had this Shiva Rea DVD for a long time, but have never tried it. I like that you can choose what you want to include in your workout and then play the entire workout that you chose. What I like about Yoga is that it is strengthening and builds flexibility.
I forgot that today should be a lifting day, so I'll do that tomorrow. And the long run this weekend is 5 miles. I'm not sure what day I'll run my Freedom Half. But here are my ideas: July 3 or July 5. I'm in charge of a parade float on the 4th, so I doubt it will happen that day. But I also have some commitments on the 3rd...but not until noon. So if I can get prep done the day before......well, maybe.
I forgot that today should be a lifting day, so I'll do that tomorrow. And the long run this weekend is 5 miles. I'm not sure what day I'll run my Freedom Half. But here are my ideas: July 3 or July 5. I'm in charge of a parade float on the 4th, so I doubt it will happen that day. But I also have some commitments on the 3rd...but not until noon. So if I can get prep done the day before......well, maybe.I'm really excited about the Freedom Half! I found these great finisher's prizes....shoe charms. And I have a Tee-shirt design all ready for shirts.
I go to the chiropractor AGAIN tomorrow. I think I'll consider an x-ray next, and go from there. Hopefully, I can get my hip problem resolved soon! :)
Comments
but wont.
I thinking of doing mine on the 2nd
but soooo very tempting to just do it on the morning of the 4th. Something about showing up to church on sunday morning and having just run 13.1 miles that makes worship seem a bit sweeter :) LOL
praying for answers with your hip :)