playing catch-up
The fitness-related things that have happened since I last posted...
From the most recent: Today, I ran 1 mile easy, then sprints, then another mile easy.
Yesterday, I complained about my sore muscles.
Tuesday, I ran 2 miles easy, then ran sprints.
Monday, I went to Yoga which made every muscle in my body sore, thus the complaining.
It seems that I'm missing the lifting part of my plan. Hmmmm. But we've had a fun homeschooling week, making cookies and decorating them like amoeba, paramecium, etc. for biology, laughing over silly myths from history, making a wooden dragon (leftover from our Harry Potter Unit a long while back that we just can't get over), writing about starwars, making a viking longboat, and oil painting....not to mention all the geometry and long division. So, I'll cut myself some slack on slacking in the weight-lifting department. We've had fun learning and living.
From the most recent: Today, I ran 1 mile easy, then sprints, then another mile easy.
Yesterday, I complained about my sore muscles.
Tuesday, I ran 2 miles easy, then ran sprints.
Monday, I went to Yoga which made every muscle in my body sore, thus the complaining.
It seems that I'm missing the lifting part of my plan. Hmmmm. But we've had a fun homeschooling week, making cookies and decorating them like amoeba, paramecium, etc. for biology, laughing over silly myths from history, making a wooden dragon (leftover from our Harry Potter Unit a long while back that we just can't get over), writing about starwars, making a viking longboat, and oil painting....not to mention all the geometry and long division. So, I'll cut myself some slack on slacking in the weight-lifting department. We've had fun learning and living.
Comments
great workouts too! I did abwork today and thats it.. but I did teach all day at coop.. so i think its allllll goooood :)