something fun

My 14 year old daughter has decided to start working out with me.  We lifted together for the second time yesterday.  When asked what her goals are for working out, she said 2 very cool things.  She told me she wants to get stronger and that she wants to stay fit, so she wants to begin now and keep up a fit lifestyle into her adult life.  Is that not the best news of the day?  I'd been concerned that it had to do with outward appearance only and on worrying over weight or something.  What a cool kid, huh?
We did burn circuit 1 on the chalean extreme dvd set.  I'm liking it, and she explains a lot of concepts repetitively which will be good for my daughter.  Today is a scheduled rest day.  I will do one of 3 things, rest, run, bike.  Not sure yet.  

Comments

Ruthie said…
AWESOME!

how fun is that!

.. OH... I had a dream last night I was running a 50 miler in the mountains ... vivid image of my feet running in the mountain stream! so cool!
Ruthie said…
oh just noticed your quote above! i love it!
Ruthie said…
wonderin

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New