failure=success+update
Tough workouts. These new exercises are TOUGH! Ruth asked about them...Yes, they are dvd's. She uses a burnout method of 3 excruciatingly slow reps at the end of a set of an exercise that brings you to failure even before the burnout. She says, Failure is Success. True in this case, and then I started thinking maybe in many cases. After all, Einstein never saw his experiments/inventions as failures even when they didn't work. He was successful in ruling out another method, and so, closer to his goal. Isn't that what we're doing? Getting closer to our goals with each failure. Lifting is just one small example. The key is perseverance. Endurance. Which brings me to the topic of running. It tests that endurance. Today is a running day for me, and I hope to fail! :)
My plan? Intervals. Check back to make sure I'm still alive and succeeding!
***********UPDATE**********
Yessss! I succeeded! I ran hill sprints on my driveway...talk about failure, and success. :)
Comments
LOVE IT!
well said
wow
thanks
great stuff
i like it i like it i like it!
:)
glad that thunderstorm woke me up and had to get on the computer at 3 am to check the radar ;) AND you blog :)
way to go!
LOVE the knew look... justlove it!