oh bother

I'm not doing so great with pictures...now the card says that it's corrupted.  So, I took video to make a slideshow, but didn't get it done.  So we are now shooting for "Slideshow Sunday."

Gracyn and I lifted today and hit several "10's."  So we may be sore tomorrow.  It's fun having her as my workout partner!  I plan to run 5 miles tomorrow...
Oh!  I set up a training schedule on Nike+ to help me work toward a faster speed on my 10K distance.  I'm excited about that!  I've been running, but tomorrow is day 1 of the nike schedule.  It has me finishing the training in October or November, but looking at it, I will be running the 10k distance already, so I will still hope to better my time before September!  

Tomorrow is Sunday...I'm looking forward to worship with friends way up the mountain and a five mile run!  Recipe for greatness.

Comments

Ruthie said…
wish i was there to worship and run with you :)
have a great day!
run josha run!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New