Ruth has done it again! and I did it!
She has inspired me. I read today's post, and realized that what I really want to do today is the thing I thought I didn't feel like doing. I want to work out.
If you are trying to get yourself into a fitness routine or if you just feel in a rut with the one you have, set yourself up with a blog! I seriously recommend it! You'll find inspiring friends and accountability in Cyberworld.
OKAY...now for the workout. More later.....
I'm sooooo glad I did it! I felt like such a slug. I knew I was going to make myself workout, but I kept not doing it YET. Then, I read Ruth's great post and knew that the time was NOW. I feel like a new person. What happened to that tired woman? I dunno, but she will be sore tomorrow!
Comments
whoooooooooooooo
you go Josha!
wooooooooooowhoooooooo
you go Josha!
I am so sore and joel told me tonight
"suck it up" .. it was funny