whining and glowing
Our Yoga teacher is leaving....


I've known this for a while, but last night when I went to Yoga practice and no one was there, it hit me that she might already be gone. I am really enjoying yoga. It's such a strengthening workout and I can tell my balance is getting better as my core strengthens. Our teacher isn't gone yet, and I'll be going to yoga tomorrow, but I'm now aware just how sad I will be when she actually does leave.
Enough whining. I had a great tempo run today outside in the warm sunshine with the snow glittering along the path. I managed a tempo ranging from 12 to 11:30 for about 15 minutes through snow, ice, and slush with my bulky cleats strapped to my shoes, so I'm pretty happy with that. Especially since I wasn't even working on speed, just enjoyment. :)
My Friday Fotos are of my cleats on my poor running shoes and of tonight's balloon glow before the weekend balloon festival which is always fun.
Comments
wii fit has yoga.. not the same i know but maybe do until you get another teacher :)
yoga pictures please :)