Finding a focus
I've been pondering what to focus on within my running. It seems to me that when you get better at one thing, you typically get better at everything, so I'm thinking that I want to focus on one thing about my running. I thought maybe I'd work on shaving off a few seconds to my pace. Or add distance. But really I love to love my runs. I want to focus on that. So, that's my focus. Enjoyment and fulfillment. I figure that I will learn from this to be fulfilled in life in general. Doesn't it usually work that way with running? It's like mini-life.
I'm loving Yoga too and finding that I want to do that right now rather than concentrate too much on lifting, but hopefully, I'll find a balance there so that I am doing both.
Comments
only things working in harmony as Im always doing more of one than another....
(if that makes sense?)