fun stuff

Yoga was great this morning.  I really love the strength that it takes to get into and hold the poses.  I'm getting better at it, but there are still lots of things I can't do.  
The talent show was great too.  It's a winter tradition for our little town that went by the wayside last winter and I missed it, so I volunteered to organize it.  It was lots of fun as always.  I'm glad I volunteered.  
Tomorrow, I hope to run a long run outside, but if it snows, I may be running a few miles on the treadmill instead.  It will be good either way!
Monday, I plan to get back to lifting.  I love the yoga, but still want to do the weight training too.  Looking for what will work for me.  I enjoy too many things.  That's the way I've always been...I never get really good at anything because I do a little of everything.  :)  At least I don't get bored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New