I should have worn my snow shoes



Seriously, there's quite a bit of snow out there.  It snowed about 4 inches overnight, so my 2 mile run was like running through sand.

Here are my orders that I mentioned in my last post.  The camera is the size of a credit card and will fit in my little pockets in my shorts, skirts, and pants that I run in.










And the Yoga videos...I ordered a set of 3.  Very happy about them.





















Comments

JRo said…
When you get your videos, let us know if they are hard and make you sore like your teacher does! I need something other than the normal crunches and stuff for abs. I have strong abs, and I get SOOOOOOOO bored... so I need more functional strengthening! I love reading your blog BTW. You make me almost wish we had snow, almost!
Ruthie said…
sweet.. thanks for posting :) its fun to see what you ordered.. cant wait to hear if you like them :)

we need video of you running in snow shoes next time :) how fun!!!

(I know i am so demanding.. sorry)

great job on the workout.. I would have stayed in for sure .. and run on the treadie.. :)
Ruthie said…
ok.. so what dya do for Wednesday workout? :)
just wondering :)
carla said…
did you see youre a winner??

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New