Love Today!

Click on the image to get a better look at my new "sauchagirl" necklace!  I got it in the mail today, and that was perfect because I was concentrating on loving today even though my hubby left for a week and school has officially gotten into full swing.  AND I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do in our homeschool.  At any rate, the "Love Today" necklace helped and so did my 30 minute run plus sprints.  I was supposed to run for 50 minutes, but didn't have 50 minutes, so I compromised.  I wore my new necklace for the run too.  In honor of my new favorite necklace, here is an oldie but a goodie (put together by my workout buddy and myself) for you to enjoy (again).

Comments

Ruthie said…
oh i love it! ... so cool!

and the video is just so fun...

loving love today.

fun post
:)
r
carla said…
love the necklace

I have one as well (not from her but a necklace) which I wear EVERY SINGLE DAY as a touchstone.

Miz.
sauchagirl said…
I'm so glad you like it! You wear it well!

I'm in the process of making a "Love Today" Keychain. Maybe Sara will want one of those.

Have a great today!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New