rain, rain
lower body ALMOST didn't happen yesterday! Sara and I have been busy trying to get a loooong list of things done before my family leaves for 2 weeks and before her family comes here for a vacation. Finished the kids' testing...whew! And keep trying to fit in Kaegan's one-on-one time which I would like to be every waking hour, but at least he got one hour with Sara yesterday. That's better than none!
We remembered last night before dark....so we did long sets of uphill walking lunges and then burned out on calf raises. Not as thorough of a leg workout as I had intended, but intense. Today should be cardio, but it is raining outside....I like to run in the snow, but the rain...not so much. I will post a "why I want a treadmill" post later today......so look for that!
I'm contemplating what my workout will be. Stairs or elliptical? Maybe it will clear up later???
Comments