Home! but not for long...
It's great to be home (although we had a great time)!! I've been letting my body re-adjust to the altitude. Headache/tired. It only takes 2 weeks to get de-acclimated to the mountains and we were gone 2 and a half. Sometimes I feel it and sometimes not. This time, I've felt it. So, listening to and respecting my body, I decided to rest these past 2 days even though I wanted to run.
Hubby and I celebrate our 19th anniversary on the first. We are leaving tomorrow for a short anniversary get-away and we will be gone until sometime Tuesday. We will be staying in a bed and breakfast that we stayed in on our honey-moon. Isn't he romantic? OOOOOOH! I wonder if I can squeeze into my wedding dress?????
Beginning the week after july 4th, Sara, hubby, and I begin a 5K training/muscle building 4 week Blitz. More details about that later.
"See" you in a few days!
Comments