testing, testing, 123 and **UPDATE**

**UPDATE**
Sara is back!  And she brought me a cute, cute greeeeeeen (my fav) and white underarmour running shirt!  So I put it on and went for a run along the river.  I kept my pace under my goal pace, so the shirt is a success!!!!  :)  I ran 1k and then ran 8 sprints back home.  I had intended for the 1k to be faster than it was.  I was sort of wimpy and walked part of it.  But my sprints weren't wimpy.  They were pretty fast!  And I did triple drop sets for biceps.  Lower body and abs tomorrow.  So I won't be running and I'm weirdly sad about that.
*********************

This week is testing week for our homeschool family.  Our state requires nat'l standardized achievement tests every odd grade year.  I have a 3rd grader and a 7th grader.  School ended last friday so we are testing this week at home and watching all the Harry Potter movies in order.  :)  We leave on Saturday to go to visit Grandparents and friends for a couple of weeks.  Things won't get completely back to normal for a while!  Actual Trail Running will be then.  For now, it's my little pretty river trail run.
Yesterday was upper body day and I nearly forgot all about it with all the testing and being completely out of sinc.  I did it though, but left biceps for today as I ran out of time.  So, today I will be working biceps (and maybe I'll run to the gym for lat pull downs to get my back better) and cardio.  


Comments

sauchagirl said…
You busy girl, you! I'm going to miss reading what you're doing but hope you have a great trip!

Enjoy testing! and the movies.

uh hum! Pictures of the skirt please. : )

Welcome back to Sara!
Unknown said…
Feeling very out of sync with working out - so ready to be back ON!
Sarah said…
You'll have to take your camera with you and share some of those trail pics with us!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New