getting strong. and UPDATE

This 8 week Blitz is coming to a close...
We have an upper body lifting day today and legs day tomorrow.  Then, Monday is Strength Test day.  We are taking that week "off" and then starting straight body for life the following week.  I plan to do random, fun cardio next week which I'm excited about!

UPDATE:
Did our workout.  This blitz has been really good and I am stronger, but I don't think BFP or weight or measurements are going to be much different.  Ya never know, though, so I'll save the complaints (kidding) until after the results are in!  I will say that the abwork has been missing from this program and we have had to build it in.  Sometimes we have been more successful than others.  Lately, we have been doing pretty well with it.  We have made progress...doing over 3 minute plank (is that right, Sara?).  Anyway, if anyone decides to try this program, be sure to plan in the abwork!  

Did you see Ruth's pics???????  find her blog on my sidebar and check her out!!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
random fun cardio IS fun!
congrats on almost being done with ANOTHER blitz!
so cool
.
r
Ruthie said…
can I request that you post your transformation video so i can see it again ? I use to watch it to get inspired but not since i lost my side bar links i dont have the link anymore.
Unknown said…
I'm glad this is almost over, I'm in need of a break and a change. :D
Ruthie said…
you two should run a half marathon :) hehehehe..
sauchagirl said…
What are your goals these days? You look so little it's hard to imagine you have any where left to go but maintain.

Great job! Can't wait to hear how BFL goes.