In the midst of mess

Well, we moved into our house in June. Today, I managed to finish unpacking the kids' rooms upstairs. You wouldn't believe the mess up there! They've had friends over, of course, and have played and then boxes and half-done organizing...just a mess. I wish I'd taken a before picture! I didn't, but I did take afters so I'll try to post those tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. I also went to belly dancing, and almost forgot to work out, I was so busy. But, work out I did. I am sore already too. I bench pressed 30 lb dumbells, each hand for a set of 15!!! *record* Then, I had to go down to 25, and could only do 10 and 8. Next time, I think I'll lower the number of reps and then do all three sets at 30 lbs.

Comments

Unknown said…
YAY!!!!! How's Bellydancing going??? I can't wait to see the clean rooms! :-)
Ruthie said…
super strong feels good doesnt it!.. so cool... its fun to be lifting and realize.. THIS IS ONE DH USES ALL THE TIME!!!
way to go! and thanks for the kick in the pants!

hugs
r
flowerpot said…
Josh, you are doing so great. I wish I could be there on those beautiful fall mornings and we could jump together and then drink hot tea on the back porch. :) I'll have to settle for spring break.
love you!
Sarah said…
Do you feel like belly dancing works out your tummy area? :) I'm very intrigued. It totally sounds like something I'd like.
Unknown said…
Hope your week has been wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New