oh my...
..legs!!! What have I done? Will I be able to move tomorrow? And my back...owie! Not to mention my biceps...yeow!
So, you may have guessed that today was 3 B's for me. I decided to change things up a bit and went to the gym for leg press, hamstring curls, roman chair, and bicep curls. The lat bar was broken. I think I managed to work my back out well enough, though. I'm very tired.
Our friends came to visit...that was fun! The word, "skinny," was used since they hadn't seen me since Easter. :)
DH is sick...am I next?? Hope not!! Cardio/abs tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it because I just talked to my mom. she told me that my Grandmother could only make 2 rounds walking around the house today when they were doing their inside-the-house "walk." She could do 4-5 not long ago. I am jumping and running and biking as long as I can because one day, I will not be able to. Now, I can. So, now, I will. Tomorrow, I'm jumping for Gran-Gran. Who will your cardio be dedicated to?
So, you may have guessed that today was 3 B's for me. I decided to change things up a bit and went to the gym for leg press, hamstring curls, roman chair, and bicep curls. The lat bar was broken. I think I managed to work my back out well enough, though. I'm very tired.
Our friends came to visit...that was fun! The word, "skinny," was used since they hadn't seen me since Easter. :)
DH is sick...am I next?? Hope not!! Cardio/abs tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it because I just talked to my mom. she told me that my Grandmother could only make 2 rounds walking around the house today when they were doing their inside-the-house "walk." She could do 4-5 not long ago. I am jumping and running and biking as long as I can because one day, I will not be able to. Now, I can. So, now, I will. Tomorrow, I'm jumping for Gran-Gran. Who will your cardio be dedicated to?
Comments