silly stuff and airborne







Here are some pictures of the snow, my new jeep, Kaegan as a clown, and Braeden in unusual snow-gear.


I fully planned on resting today, but when the sun was shining and snow was flurrying all at the same amazing time, I just had to get out there and run. I ran 7 sprints with Braeden along on his bike for the fun while K and G were in school. So, tomorrow I will rest unless I lift. I'll see how my muscles feel.






Flowerpot asked if I've been drinking airborne, and I have to sing its praises. Yes, I've been drinking it, and I'm sure that is why I've been able to successfully fight off the virus so far. I love the lemon-lime and the pink grapefruit! It's like a special treat!

Comments

flowerpot said…
Good for you! I just put Airborne on my "to buy" list for the trip next week. I like to drink it before getting on the plane. Thanks for telling me about it!

Cute kids! KK is the cutest clown I have ever seen. Or at least as cute as Princess when she dresses up as clown Molly. Remember when we dressed Princess and B up as Molly and .. what is that clown with the stand up hair ... um ... Bello! B was a cute Bello. Much cuter than Bello!
Unknown said…
I wish I could have run with you! I love the pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New