belly dance, lifting, brownies, and Red Sox
At belly dancing class tonight, we got to shop for pretty, jingly costumes...hip scarves, skirts, tops, etc. It was super fun because I'm not a fatty-pie anymore! All the small stuff fit and looked cute! Yay! I bought a few things. It was fun. We started learning a new dance too.
Before belly dancing, I lifted...upper body. Felt good. I hope I'm not quite as sore as I have been! I like to be sore, but wow...I was too sore. My back is still sore and I thought I took it easy on back! I did up the weights, though.
Eats today were good except for a few tastes of the brownies I made for the kids for our friend, Mariah's B-day. They were really yummy!
Gotta root for the Sox now! The only sport I really enjoy watching.... :)
Before belly dancing, I lifted...upper body. Felt good. I hope I'm not quite as sore as I have been! I like to be sore, but wow...I was too sore. My back is still sore and I thought I took it easy on back! I did up the weights, though.
Eats today were good except for a few tastes of the brownies I made for the kids for our friend, Mariah's B-day. They were really yummy!
Gotta root for the Sox now! The only sport I really enjoy watching.... :)
Comments
I am also officially now putting in a request for a video of you guys belly dancing! i have belly dancing envy!
great job! way to post before midnight! woowho!