I can't wait to work out tomorrow

because I didn't yesterday or today. The workshop was really great, but exhausting. I always forget just how tiring these things are. We have a teacher come from the Autism Treatment Center of America for 2-3 days. We work one-on-one with Kaegan in his playroom while she observes. Then, she gives us feedback and teaching sessions. It's exciting to see how far he has come, and I'm rejuvenated from within that I really am making a difference for him and that he really can make changes for himself. Not to mention the changes in myself, shift in mindset, decision to be happy with what IS. Life is full of curve balls.

This workshop was a curveball in my BFL program. Next week will be too.

We are leaving Monday for a week. Our destination is to Edison, NJ to see a new doctor who specializes in autism and hyperbaric oxygen treatment. Since we will be so close, we decided to go to the capital and to NYC as well. We are excited about all of it, but the hyperbaric treatments really are exciting to me! I will take a real vacation...not worrying over eats or workouts. I'll probably take my rope, but I don't know about opportunities to use it. Dh wants it to be a vacation, so I'll only jump rope if it really does just fit in with what we are doing.

anyway, I'll be BFL-ing between now and then and will blog along until Monday. So, tomorrow is Foto Friday.... :)

Comments

Ruthie said…
so glad to hear things went so good.. and I am excited for you about your trip! wow.. how fun!
we are going to New Mexico next week.. we leave thursday! so it looks like we will be on vacation around the same time! :)
cant wait to hear how it all goes!

:) r
flowerpot said…
The workshop sounds great! I'm so glad you had some good encouragement (is there bad encouragment???) about KK and how to proceed from here. I'm excited for your trip. We've been totally on vacation and all the walking has helped even out all the ridiculous food intake that we've had. Vacations are fun!!!
Love you!
M
Unknown said…
1) I am sooo jealous. 2)I'm glad the workshop went well. Call me when you get back and tell me all about it. 3) I miss you all.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New